- This blog was created as part of the course requirements for Foundations of Digital Communications Strategy and Social Media at the University of Toronto.
- All posts are my own and reflect my thoughts and experiences living in the Middle East.
- I do not receive compensation for my posts. If that should change at any point, I will disclose it.
- All photos, unless indicated otherwise, are mine. Please contact me for permission to use my photography.
- I encourage and look forward to your comments! Comments are moderated and subject to approval, which I normally approve within a day.
- Comments that are racist, discriminatory, homophobic, sexist, pornographic or against a religious or minority group will not be published.
- Comments advertising a product or service will be removed.
- Comments deemed as spam will be removed.